lending contemporary digital imaging with cherished instant film output, the black INSTAX SQUARE SQ10 Hybrid Instant Camera from FUJIFILM is a unique digital camera that is capable of outputting square format film prints. In terms of imaging, the SQ10 utilizes a 1/4" CMOS sensor to produce 1920 x 1920 images, which are then digitally printed as 2.4 x 2.4" images on INSTAX SQUARE film.
By recording digitally, you are able to print whichever images you want, whenever you want, and as many times as you want. Besides the unique hybrid capture-to-print technology, this camera is also characterized by its streamlined and stylish physical design with dual shutter buttons, a central 28.5mm f/2.4 equivalent lens, built-in flash, and a rear 3.0" 460k-dot LCD for image composition and printing setup.
- Hybrid Digital/Instant Film Camera
- Accepts INSTAX SQUARE Instant Film
- Produces 2.4 x 2.4" Square Images
- 1/4" CMOS Sensor, 1920 x 1920 Resolution
- Fixed 28.5mm f/2.4 Lens (35mm Equiv.)
- 3.0" 460k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Dual Left/Right Shutter Release Buttons
- Double Exposure and Bulb Modes
- Built-In Flash and Internal Memory
- Accepts microSD/SDHC Memory Cards