You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nitecore SRT3 Defender is a super bright yet easy to use compact tactical light. Combining its performance, compact size with blue, red emergency signal lights, SRT3 is a must-have EDC flashlight that you need for any tactical and emergency situation.
The SRT3 uses a CR123A for the most powerful outputs. You can also use the light with a commonly available AA battery with the included extender.
- Purpose-designed for law enforcement, self-defense and outdoor applications.
- The worlds first line of flashlights to feature third generation SSR (smart selector ring) technology
- Smoothly and rapidly select brightness levels and function by rotating a smart selector ring
- Utilizes the latest CREE XM-L (XM-L2 T6) LED for a maximum output of up to 550 lumens
- Second generation of Crystal Coating Technology along with Precision Digital Optics Technology provide extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 4,500cd and a throw distance of up to 134 meters (ANSI FL1)
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 200 hours runtime on lowest output level
- Equipped with unique multi-colored (red and blue) tactical / signaling lights
- Infinite brightness adjustment from 0.1 to 550 lumens
- Six rapidly switchable functions to select from
- Reverse polarity protection
- Stainless steel titanium-plated clip
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- Robust HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 100mm (3.9) / 117mm (4.6)(with AA extension tube)
- Head diameter: 25.4mm (1)
- Tube diameter: 24.3mm (0.96)
- Weight: 73g (2.57oz)(without battery) / 87g (3.07oz)(with AA extension tube)(without battery)
Accessories: Quality holster, removable clip, AA extension tube, lanyard, spare tail cap button and spare O-ring