You have no items in your shopping cart.
Note: the handle and the mount shown in the product image are extra, available as accessory.
Caution: Please do not use RCR123 or 16340 rechargeable Li-ions in RRT-3. As 6*RCR123, the voltage would go to 22 v. It is too high that might cause potential dangers.
The newest JETBeam Raptor member - RRT-3 adopts Luminus triple Cree XM-L LED as the light source, which will be able to reach as high as 1950 lumens output. Besides, RRT3 has the Rapid Response Tactical Ring technique, users can swiftly choose different levels of brightness and functions.
Because of relatively big size, RRT-3 has good heatsink capability and can be used for a continuous period of time.
- Specially designed for Military, Law Enforcement, Self-defense, Hunting, Search & Rescue and Outdoor activities.
- CREE XM-L T6 LED
- Max output of 1950 lumens with an effective range of 346+ yards
- Max runtime of up to 250 hours
- Seven levels of brightness and functions to choose from
- Rapid Response Control Ring allows the user to easily select different brightness levels
- Stainless steel crenelated bezel can protect the head from drops and impacts and can be used as a glass breaker or defensive tool during emergencies
- High efficiency large reflector allows better beam flooding and long distance throw.
- Can utilize tactical pressure switch and other available accessories, which allows it to be used for a variety of purposes
- LED: Three CREE XM-L T6
- Max output: 1950 lumens
- Reflector: Aluminum reflector
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Material: Aero grade aluminum alloy
- Finish: HA III Military grade hard anodized
- Battery: 18650 Li-ion*3
- Voltage: 6.5-15V
- Switch: Forward clicky
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard waterproof (2 meters)
- Dimensions: Head diameter 67mm, Tube diameter 46mm, Total length 198mm
- Weight: 560g
Output & Runtime:
- 1950 Lumens, 1 hour
- 1200 Lumens, 2 hours
- 850 Lumens, 3 hours
- 620 Lumens, 4 hours
- 400 Lumens, 6.5 hours
- 180 Lumens, 18 hours
- 5 Lumens, 250 hours
- Strobe: 1950 Lumens, 2 hours